hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Monday, January 9, 2012

Graduated!

I feel like I should be going back to school today along with everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy to be done with my bachelor's degree, but I am already wondering what I am going to be doing in my free time. I was telling my mom the other day that I need a hobby. She laughed and told me that my kids will be my hobby. Although that is true, my kids will not be my hobby for a long time. :) I started making a digital picture book and it takes me about an hour to complete one page because I am such a perfectionist, so that should give me plenty to do in my free time! I really need to make cooking a hobby, but I can't stand cooking! If anyone has any ideas of how to make cooking fun let me know. My husband would probably appreciate it very much if I was given ideas on how to come to love cooking! I hope everyone is having a good new year! I love the new year and the fresh start feeling to everything!




1 comment:

  1. Have kids, be a stay at home mom, and become poor. Also find recipes that look fun and interesting. I love looking on the back of bottles and trying the yummy recipes. But also I love to cook, its so relaxing and a break from the kids and once you have kids dishes become amazing also. They run and play and you have silence. So I guess you just need to have kids. Get busy, my kids need cousins :) love you though

    ReplyDelete