hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sunbeams

Davis and I were called to be the sunbeam teachers in our new ward. My grandpa lives in a senior community so therefore we are in a senior ward. The primary in this ward is the tiniest primary I've ever seen. And they only have about fifteen youth total. So we have about a total of four sunbeams. When we first got the calling I was asking Davis how he felt about it. All he said was "that's like four Sydney's (our three year old niece)". . . I don't think he knew quite what to expect. We have enjoyed our two weeks so far and I must say they have got to be some of the cutest three year old's I have ever known.

This past Sunday we were learning about the Holy Ghost in sharing time. One of the little girls turns to me all excited and with a huge gasp said "I know that ghost! I saw him on Little Einsteins!"

We got the opportunity to speak in church on Sunday too. This is our first time speaking as a married couple. We managed to make it through the last two wards without being asked. I learned a very important lesson: Foot surgery and crutches get you out of a lot of things but they DO NOT get you out of speaking in church. If that doesn't I don't know what does.

No comments:

Post a Comment