hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Josh + Jessica

My cousin Jessica got married today! We are so happy and excited for her and her new husband Josh! They were married in the Salt Lake Temple and it brought back so many memories of our wedding day! I loved it! We wish Jessica and Josh the best!
Waiting for the bride and groom!

The Margetts' Family
It was so cold! You can tell by Jake's little face!
Reception at Magnolia Grove. They did their reception the night before so after they exited they came right back in to help with presents :)
Whoever put him in charge of the torch. . . ???


Miss Kaela breaking it down with the bride



The day was a lot of fun and we all love any excuse to get out of work and school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment