hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Love To See The Temple

Last night husband and I were able to go to the temple with my parents. I absolutely love the feeling that comes from being in the temple. I love everything about it; the love and the peace that you are able to feel inside. I also love all the things that come to mind while I am in the temple, bits and pieces of revelation and the comfort that everything is going to be OK. It is so beautiful inside and I love knowing that it is 'our castle' that our Heavenly Father has given us to be a comfort. Last night I kept thinking of how special it is going to be when all of my siblings will be able to go in together. I cannot wait for that day. I love the knowledge that families are forever and that this life is such a small part of the big picture. Going to the temple rejuvenates me and makes me want to be a better person and a better example to those around me. It is so refreshing to take a break and go inside for a couple of hours. It is also so fun to go and be reminded of our wedding day and the covenants we made that day. I know attending the temple is such a strength in our marriage as well as the gospel. I don't know where we would be without it. I would feel so lost without it and I am thankful that I have the knowledge that I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment