hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Two Weeks

I gave my two weeks today.  It. Felt. So. Good.  I have been with the bank for over 4 1/2 years and I am the only one still here from when I started.  Many co-workers have come and gone and now it is my turn.  The bank has been so good to me during my college years, but now it is time for me to go get a very adult job.  I have been filling out applications like a crazy person since December and was so frustrated that I only had a hand full of interviews and none of them ever turned in to anything.  Now I know why.  I have been so blessed over the past couple of days and so many prayers have been answered.  My new job is such a blessing in so many ways and gives me so much to look forward too.  The first thing I am asked when I tell people about my job is if it is in my field.  No it's not, but that is ok.  I went to school not knowing what I wanted to do.  I knew though, that I needed to get an education and I wanted to graduate with my bachelor's degree.  When it came time to choose, I chose a degree where the classes sounded interesting to me.  I loved school.  I realize even more now that I am done just how much I loved it.  Even though I will not be working in my field of study I believe that my degree has helped me to be offered such an amazing job.  I will miss those that I work with, but I am so excited to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment