hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The one where Curt and Cassie were married

The wedding has finally come and gone!  It all goes too fast in my opinion!  We could not be happier for Curtis and Cassie!  They are the cutest couple and they love each other so much!  I have become such good friends with Cassie and I just love and adore her to death!  Her and Curt are perfect for each other and will have such a happy life!  We were so happy they let us be a part of their special day!
  
The party the night before the wedding!  We all went out for pedicures and dinner!  After we stayed at a hotel. . .so fun to be with all of these girls!
The beautiful bride to be the morning of the big day!  
Little Miss Sydney getting her 'princess hair' done




Dave and I . . The Best Man and The Bridesmaid. . .He looked so handsome!
The Bridal Party!

I just love Mason and Dave in this picture!
The GORGEOUS Bride
The original Van Wagoners

The siblings and spouses.  All married now!


Mom and Kaela ended up being a big part of the big day! 
Van Wagoner Family
The happy couples first dance. They danced to Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood in honor of Cassie's mom
Kaela AKA DJ
The table in honor of Cassie's mom


Cassie and her dad Jerry
Man on the loose!
Ice Cream 
And Cotton Candy!
Curtis and Mother of the Groom

Us and the happy couple!  So happy and excited for you guys!  Can't wait to see where life takes you!  Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry...I'm just stalking your blog this morning! Ha, but I love this post! You are too sweet. We were so glad to have you guys be such a big part of our special day! Thank you again for everything...you're awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I'm glad someone is reading it! Such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete