hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Monday, October 8, 2012

Late night conversation with sister

I got a message from Kaela last night with an attachment.  I knew right away what it had to be about.  I think she wants a niece or nephew. . .

Kaela: The attachment was titled the Top 10 Reasons to Have Kids
1.  A new person created with someone you love.
2.  Children make life richer.
3.  Children are an important part of being married.
4.  Someone to share things with.
5.  Enjoy being with children.
6.  Sense of accomplishment.
7.  The experience of raising children.
8.  Feeling about continuation of life.
9.  It is part of being a "real" woman or man.
10.Someone who loves you.

Me:  This has by far got to be my favorite tactic to get us to have kids!  I think number nine is my favorite.

Kaela:  Yes quite hilarious.  But then I just read that children cost $227,000 dollars and pregnancy is the 12th most stressful life event. . .so please by all means get pregnant.

Me:  See that's what you don't tell me if you want nieces and nephews.

Kaela:  Right but I am just watching out for you.  Which is why you should produce children.  I'm just doing you a favor and you can do one back.  

I may be overreacting, but me having kids is only considered a favor?  That is the biggest favor I have ever heard of.  Love this girl!  

1 comment:

  1. Too funny that Kaela! You and Davis will make beautiful kids. Don't do it just cause you feel pressured though! Just wait until you feel like it's right...too many people get married and have babies right away because it's what everyone else is doing or everyone keeps bugging them about it! You're still young :) (That being said, if you are planning on it, you've been married awhile, go for it!) Can't wait until YOU decide to do Kaela a favor LOL

    ReplyDelete