hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Scenes from a conference weekend

When I think of General Conference weekend the first thing that comes to mind is a lot of family time.  My favorite thing.  We had such a great weekend with lots and lots of family time!  I love this time of year!  





 After Keaton's football game it was time for some girl time while the guys headed off to Priesthood session! We headed to Gardner Village to see the witches then to H&M before dinner at Zupas!  Always fun to have some girl time!  


 There are no words for this picture.  This is the reason why I miss Kaela when she is not around.  She keeps me laughing!  

This was in Dave's Priesthood Session notes :)
 So many great messages were shared this conference weekend.  I cannot wait to read the talks when they come out.  
 After we all met up at Leatherby's to celebrate my cousin Sam!  She graduated from high school last week and we are all so proud of her!  She worked hard for this and I am so glad that she was able to achieve it!  Way to go Sam!




No comments:

Post a Comment