hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Plinkin' Around



We were able to go shooting with Curt and Cassie a couple of weeks ago. It was my first time so I was a little nervous at first that i was going to shoot myself in the face, but it ended up being so much fun! My husband has discovered a new love for guns since then so I think this will be happening more often. We always have so much fun with Curt and Cass and we wish we were able to do more things with them! Cassie is quite the little shooter and I just love the picture of Curt covering her ears! It makes me laugh everytime! Thanks guys for such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment