hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cornbellies!

Last week we were able to go to Cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point with some friends! This has become a little tradition of ours and we had a blast once again! The guys, and Danielle, rode the mechanical bull which was hilarious to watch. I think husband looks so cute as a bull rider :) Thanks for going with us everybody! We get this week off of school for fall break. . .hallelujah! Fall break marks the half way point for the semester! That much closer to graduation. . .it is really a shame that I have both senioritis AND 24 credits. They don't go well together. Happy Fall Break!!!



The Group

The guys. Cute little Vampire :)

The girlies

No comments:

Post a Comment