hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BOO!





Halloween was so much fun this year with Syd and Mas here! We were able to take them out trick or treating and then headed over to the Baucom's for some soup! Now that Halloween is over and done bring on Thanksgiving! I love this time of year :)

3 comments:

  1. I love how it was trick or treating. I wonder what it will be next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are to cute! I can't believe I didn't know you blogged. Hope you don't mind but I am going to ” follow” your blog now! Hope to see ya at haileys homecoming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more than welcome to follow! Do you have a blog? If so what is it? It was so good to see all of you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete