hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Thursday, December 1, 2011

We've Moved. . . Again!

We only lived in our last apartment for a total of 4 and a half months. I promised myself, and husband, that we are not going to make it habit of moving every couple of months. And my brother in law Curt made me promise that we would not move until 2013. I hope we can make it. So we packed our things and moved to the lovely Salt Lake. We are back in Riverton and I could not be more excited! Because of some. . .we'll call them issues. . .with UVU, husband had to transfer flight schools. He is now flying with Leading Edge Aviation with West Jordan and they have been great to work with! So we are hoping that things continue to go smoothly! I am graduating in FOURTEEN DAYS!!! (But who is counting right? This girl is! Paper chain and all!) My grandpa has lived by himself for the past little while ever since we had to put my grandma in a home. He offered us his basement when we weren't even really looking to move and we couldn't pass it up. We want to start paying off all of husband's airplane school ($$$$) and start saving for a house! We thought it was the perfect time as ever so we talked to our landlord and got everything worked out. We put our apartment up on KSL and within less than 24 hours it was sold. Three people were actually fighting over it. So we are very thankful that everything was able to work out the way it did and extremely thankful to my grandpa who is letting us live there! It will be so nice to be close to family and friends! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I can't wait to post more on that! Our family has a lot to be thankful for this year and I am so happy for my Aunt Jodi. Hope you had all had a good holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment