hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's that time of year. . .

HOCKEY SEASON!! I'll admit that I am not the biggest hockey fan. I grew up watching my cousin play all the time and it was fun, but i'd never watch it at home and never knew any of the NHL teams. Now that i'm married to a HUGE hockey fan I am taking it upon myself to become one. We got to go to a Grizzlies Hockey game a couple of weeks ago and boy was he excited! He is already planning when we can go to another one. Lucky for us his dad and brother get tickets for free :) We went with our friends Sherri and Ty to the game and they ended up winning with a last minute goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment