hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Guess who is home!?!?


Hailey got back on Tuesday from her mission! She served in Tacoma, Washington and we are so excited to have her home! I met Hailey when I moved away (I don't know if thirty minutes from home counts as away or not?) for college. She was our next door neighbor and then ended up moving in with us. We were lucky enough to be able to go to the airport and welcome her home. After we went out to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. We are so proud of you Hai and for your willingness to serve the Lord! You are amazing girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment