hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days of Service



I have had a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year. It could be the lack of snow on the ground or the end of school coming up, but for whatever reason it just doesn't feel like Christmas. Last night when I got off of work my mom called me and invited me to come with her to her ward Christmas Relief Society dinner (I feel like this is going to be the best part about moving to Riverton. . .having my mom five minutes away while husband is gone). The theme of the night was service and they challenged us to do an act of service a day until Christmas. I challenged husband with this as well of course and we are hoping that it will get us thinking more of others instead of what we want this Christmas season. I know it will. What can you do for Christ?


P.S. I think we will set up the tree tonight now that we are all moved in. That's sure to get us into the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment