hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Friday, June 29, 2012

The one where we saw the Blue Angels

 Back in March I surprised Davis with a trip to see the Blue Angels and I think it may have been the coolest thing I ever could have done for my guy!  He was beyond thrilled and I have never seen him so excited!  I wasn't so sure what I would think of it, but it ended up being one of the coolest things I have ever seen.  I would highly recommend seeing them if you ever get the chance.  I may have read the start times wrong so we may have been there 5 hours early. . .but we were able to get tons of pictures and front row seats which is very important when it is an air show. . .not really but oh well. 
 If I knew the names of these planes I would tell you throughout the post, but I don't.  So we'll call this one the really really really big plane.







 This one was half helicopter half plane.  Ca-razy!



Our brother in-law is in the Navy.  Davis is pointing to Navy not her chest.  Or so he says.  I'm not sure I am convinced.  



 I couldn't believe how close the planes flew to each other.

 Yes that is a person standing on top of the plane.  As if flying inside of it isn't bad enough. . .

 Last but no least the Blue Angels!  The whole reason we came to the show and we almost missed them standing in line for the bathroom.

It was a really fun day and we were so glad we were able to go while they were in driving distance!  I'm sure this won't be our only air show that we go to in our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment