hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Friday, June 29, 2012

The one where we went bowling











So this post is EXTREMELY overdue, but I wanted to make sure to blog about it anyways.  Every Christmas we have the tradition of going bowling with my mom's side of the family.  It was a blast as usual, but this time Brad and Diondra were able to be there!  It was so fun getting to know a little more about them and we all loved being able to spend time with them!  This last picture isn't the best. . .the guy that took it apparently doesn't know how to zoom, but it was the only group shot.  And I promise Davis and i were there.  We were just the ones behind the camera :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment