hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Here we go again!

FOOTBALL SEASON!!!


Fall brings a lot of contention to the Van Wagoner home.  It is hard when one is a cougar and one is a ute.  I will be the first to say that I will cheer for the Utes when they aren't playing the Cougars so this year should be a pretty mellow year since the game has been canceled.  That doesn't mean I still won't get hassled at EVERY Van Wagoner family function.  If only I didn't care about football so much. . . .We will start the season off by cheering for the red tonight.  Husband is so excited he can hardly stand it.  I've never been to a Utes game.  I chose to wear black today.  That way I won't stick out like a sore thumb.  This does not make me a Ute fan. . .Go Cougars!  Our poor children. . .hopefully the rival will be completely dead by the time they can make decisions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment