hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Friday, August 31, 2012

The one where I went to my first Ute football game

Well I did it.  I attended my first University of Utah game.  And I have to say it wasn't all that bad!  I love football and had a lot of fun even if it was for the red.  Husband was so excited for this game that I had to show at least a little enthusiasm.  And it didn't kill me.  
 I told Dave show me your excited face and he said I can not do excited right now. . .traffic and parking were not the greatest.  But after we were all parked and on our way he started to get pumped!
 I know that Utah is red but I could not believe all the red in the stadium!
 Cotton Candy Man.  We had to get a picture. . .this guy seems to be at EVERY sporting event that we go to!  It is hilarious!
 The seats were not bad as you can see!  We got tickets from Uncle Glade and Aunt Jodi since they were going to be out of town!  Thanks so much guys!  You made my husband very happy!  
 Me and my love!
I'm sure there will be many more, but I am surprised it took us almost two years to go to one!  They killed the other team!  It was 41-0.  The cougars also won!  What a good day for football!  It got me so excited for fall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment