hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

09.11.2012

Dave and I went to see the flags at the Healing Field in Sandy last night.  This has been a tradition of my families since they started doing it.  And even though they didn't put up a flag for every person that lost their life in the 9.11.01 tragedy this year, it is still such a good reminder of the freedoms that we have.  It was so peaceful there as many families were walking around looking at the many flags.  











I am so thankful for all the many freedoms that I am able to have and those fighting for our freedoms.  I am especially thankful for my brother in law Paul who is away defending our country and has been for most of this past year.  He is the hero of our family and especially to his two, soon to be three, little ones.  Thank you seems insufficient but we are so grateful for what you do for our country.  
As Davis would say, Go America! 

No comments:

Post a Comment