hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Swiss Days 2012

Every year we go with the Van Wagoner family to Swiss Days in Midway.  Dave's grandparents own a house up in Midway right along main street.  It is the cutest little town and we always seem to have a blast!  This year was especially fun!  
 Me, Curtis and Cassie
Dave's mom Corbi
 Cousin Lori and Cole
 Cousin Andy and Camryn
 Cassie and Grandpa Van
 Uncle Steve and Alex
 Dave and I
 Grandpa and Grandma Van
 Dave's parents Corbi and Bryan
 Drawing teams for the annual Swiss Golf Tournament!  I cannot even describe to you how seriously they take this.

Serious game face
 Curtis and Cassie the cute newlyweds!   
 Apparently I take this seriously

 Curty in action!
 Dave pumped up for the tournament!
 Victory Dance!
Dave did it again!  This is his third time winning and Alex's second time.  Counting their winnings!
Yes, there is even a trophy for the winners. . .which they engrave their names on.  I would also just like to point out that Cassie and I came in third place!  No we didn't get anything for it, but we were definitely the black horses and no one expected it from us!  Maybe next year we will take it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment