hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Home is wherever i'm with you

Back in December we moved up to good ole Riverton.  We moved into my Grandpa Kingsbury's basement and are very grateful to him for letting us!  We have been able to put away some money so we can one day have our own house (hopefully soon!).  This little basement has been perfect for us and it has been so nice to be so close to our families!  My grandpa lives in a gated senior community so the ward and neighbors have been quite a change compared to the student wards we were used to down in Utah County but it has been by far the best place for us.  Here is a little peak into our home. 






















 

2 comments:

  1. Love your little home! Please come re-decorate mine and make it lok just like yours! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cass! Your house is so stinkin cute! You don't need my decorating skills! Or lack thereof!

    ReplyDelete