hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sunbeam!

Dave and I are the sunbeam teachers in our ward right now.  It has been, by far, my favorite calling hands down.  I don't know what it is about these kids, but they have stolen my heart and I love them so stinkin' much!  Dave and I sometimes feel like their parents because we are always talking about them and telling stories about them that we just find hilarious.  I love seeing Dave with them.  He is so good with them and will make such a good dad one day.  They are so cute and we are so grateful that we are able to be with them and learn so much from them!



No comments:

Post a Comment