hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Baby Ryker

My sister in law Bri had her little baby boy Ryker David Nelson on Monday the 19th of November.  He came at 6:19 pm, weighed 8 1/2 lbs and was 21 1/2 inches long.  We are so in love with him!  Paul, his dad, is over seas right now and Bri has been so strong to do this on her own.  He had a bit of a rough start but Heavenly Father was watching over him and the doctor was able to help get him here safely.  I may be a little biased but I am convinced he is the cutest baby and his hair kills me!  We love you Ryker Roo!  























No comments:

Post a Comment