hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Peyton Paige : 12 Months



Weight : 20 lbs 5 oz
Height : 29 1/2 inches
Clothes : 12 months and 12-18 month
Diapers : Size 3

Our baby turned one!  Everyone always tries to warn you how fast it goes, but I cannot believe how fast the past year went!  She is learning new things everyday and it is so fun to see her learn and grow!  I just love how curious they are at this age.  I always say "this stage is my favorite" and then the next stage comes and that becomes my new favorite!  I just love it all.  We have loved being parents and she has taught us so much.  She is such a sassy little girl and has so much spunk!  She loves music and gets so excited to dance whenever any kind of music is playing.  This includes the music at church!  She loves to clap, dance, give high fives and kisses.  She knows where her tongue and ears are.  She is walking, more like running, and she definitely keeps us on our toes!  It always amazes me how fast she can get away!  My favorite right now is that she loves to hold out her hands as if to say "i don't know" and does it when I ask her where something is.  She loves Katy Perry music videos. . .Roar is her favorite!  She LOVES to be outside which is hard to do here in the desert right now, so I am looking forward to fall and being able to take her outside more often.  She is a water baby and loves the pool and splash pads.  She loves little kids and is quite the social butterfly when it comes to kids.  We were able to go home for Kaela's wedding this month and it was so fun for Peyton to be around family.  She loved it and it made it that much harder to come back to Arizona!  She can say Dada and uh oh.  We are still working on mom. . .She is like a little parrot right now and copies sounds and syllables.  She says things that sound like Peyton and please.  We have started throwing tantrums when we don't get our way. . .already.  She LOVES to read and look at books.  She makes everything so much more fun and it has been so fun having her in our lives!  Happy 1st Birthday baby girl!  We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment