hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Aunt Jodi: Everyone Should Have One




"Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason"

~Emily Dickinson


Life is so exciting. You never know what it is going to bring and it is like Christmas everyday. Everyone who knows us knows that we are a close family. I'm not just talking immediate, I'm talking my mom's whole extended side. Some people think it's weird. I think it's fantastic. Not only do you have your parents and siblings there for every dance recital or sports game, but you have your grandparents, cousins, uncles and then Aunt Jodi. I think everyone should have an Aunt Jodi. She is, by far, the most selfless person that I know. She will drop anything and everything to be there when you need her. She is such an admirable person. She is one of the best mom's anyone could ask for and her girls are so lucky to have her. Her whole life revolves around them and making sure they have what they need. She thinks of everyone else before herself, if she even thinks of herself. She gives everything she has and works so hard for others. I love her oh so much and wish her a lot of happiness! She deserves the best.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post Kels! I too have an Aunt Jodi...spelled the same and everything :)

    ReplyDelete