hello

My name is Kelsi. I am a wife to Davis, the boy next door growing up and professional pilot. I am mama to Peyton, a brown-eyed spunky little girl who keeps us on our toes! This is our story.

us

us

Peyton Paige

Peyton Paige
08.08.2013

Monday, September 17, 2012

Two



Our marriage turns 2 today!  I cannot believe how fast it has gone and I am so happy with where we are in our lives!  I could not have asked for a better husband!  He is truly my best friend and love of my life and I am so happy that I made the decision to marry him for time and all eternity!  Here is a little timeline of where our 2 years of wedded bliss has taken us!    

  • Traveled to Mexico on the Mexican Riviera cruise for our honeymoon!
  • Moved into our 1st apartment in Orem, Ut
  • Dave started new job at Dialogue Marketing
  • Grandpa Dudley passed away
  • Traveled to St. George to see my cousin Alex get baptized
  • Started my internship at the Family Support and Treatment Center
  • Traveled to St. George for Easter
  • Traveled to California with Baucom family for summer vacation and went to Disneyland
  • Moved into our 2nd apartment in Orem, Ut
  • Traveled to Boise, Id for Labor Day
  • Celebrated our 1st anniversary in Park City
  • Moved into our 3rd apartment in Riverton, Ut (apparently we like to move)
  • Dave transferred to Leading Edge Aviation in West Jordan, Ut 
  • I had bunion surgery and Dave took care of me for 2 months at least :)
  • Dave started his new job at Merit Medical
  • Traveled to St. George to see the Blue Angels for Dave's 25th birthday
  • I graduated from UVU with my Bachelor's of Science in Community Health Education
  • I started new job at Carrier Services as Commissions Manager
  • Traveled to St. George to see Aladdin at Tuachan for my 23rd birthday
  • Traveled to Washington to see Bri and the kids
  • Traveled to Anderson Island for summer vacation
  • Curtis and Cassie get married!  
  • Traveled to Logan, Ut to see miss Kaela over Labor Day

This of course isn't even close to everything, but the things that stick our in my mind!  We have been through so much and I wouldn't want anyone else by my side!  I love you Davis Van Wagoner!  Happy Anniversary!  Can't wait to see what year 3 brings us!  

1 comment: